Joint Replacement Surgery
Joint replacement is a surgical procedure in which the worn, damaged surfaces of the joint are removed and replaced with new artificial parts. Your doctor may consider a joint replacement if you have severe pain which limits daily activities and is not relieved with medications, injections, physical therapy, or other treatments. The goal of the surgery is to relieve pain and restore the alignment and function of your joint.
Click the desired topics below to find out more.
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Computer Assisted Hip & Knee Joint Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Revision Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Revision Hip Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement
- Partial Hip Replacement
- Robotic Assisted Total Joint Replacement
- Outpatient Hip Replacement
- Outpatient Knee Replacement