Restoration of the distal femur impacts patellar height in revision
Khakharia S, Scuderi GR. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2012 Jan;470(1):205-10.
Limited quadricepsplasty for contracture during femoral
Khakharia S, Fragomen AT, Rozbruch SR. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2009 Nov;467(11):2911-7.
VKORC1 variant genotypes influence warfarin response in patients
undergoing total joint arthroplasty.
González Della Valle A, Khakharia S, Glueck CJ, Taveras N, Wang P, Fontaine RN, Salvati EA.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2009 Jul;467(7):1773-80
Osgood Schlatter syndrome.
Gholve PA, Scher DM, Khakharia S, Widmann RF, Green DW. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2007 Feb;19(1):44-50.
Comparison of measurement done in digital and
hard copies X Rays in patients with limb length discrepancies and
Khakharia S, Bigman D, Fragomen AT, Pavlov H, Rozbruch SR.
Article Accepted for Publication- CORR
- Allogeneic Transfusion free simultaneous Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty. ( Khakharia S, Scuderi GR, Scott WN, Cushner FD)
- Biomechanical properties of cortical femoral allografts. ( Khakharia S , Satterfield W, Owen J, Wayne J, Jiranek WA) Submitted to Journal of Arthroplasty.
- Stripe Wear – Ceramic on polyethylene. A Case Report.( Khakharia S , Jiranek WA).Submitted to Clinical Orthopedics and Related Research.
- Radiological Analysis of failed Revision Total Knee arthroplasty with cementless stems.(Khakharia S, Scuderi GR) Submitted to Clinical Orthopedics and Related Research
Comparison of results of PAO vs. THA in young patients with acetabular dysplasia. (Khakharia S, Anand A , Jiranek WA.)
- Leg length inequality after Total Hip Arthroplasty-" Surgery of The Hip". Khakharia S , Jiranek WA.
- Complications of Total Knee Arthroplasty –" Insall and Scott Surgery of the Knee". 5th Edition. Khakharia S , Nett M, Scuderi GR.
PODIUM PRESENTATIONS AT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. SanDiego, CA. USA.Feb 2011.
- Restoration of patellar Height following Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- Radiological Analysis of Failed Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty with Cementless Stems.
- Follow up results of posterior stabilized Total Knee Replacement-Zimmer. (NEXGEN)
- External Fixator Project – “Study of External fixator application in fractures of long bone.”
- Allogeneic transfusion free simultaneous Bilateral Total Knee arthroplasty. Knee Society meeting. USA. 2010.
- Restoration of patellar Height following Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty. Knee Society Meeting. USA. 2010.
- Blood management and current trends in blood conservation in Simultaneous Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty, LenoxHill Hospital, New York, NY
- Comparison of results of PAO vs. THA in young patients with acetabular dysplasia. Resident/Fellow Research presentation. Virginia Common Wealth University, Richmond, VA.
- Blood management and current trends in blood conservation in Simultaneous Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty- Insall Club Meeting,West Virginia. USA
- Comparison of measurement done in digital and hard copies X- Rays in patients with limb length discrepancies and deformities. Presented in Annual Limb Lengthening Society Meeting, Alberquerque, NM.
- Illizarov – Taylor spatial frame application as a staged procedure for treatment of Patella Alta. Presented in Annual Limb Lengthening Society Meeting, Alberquerque, NM.
- VKORC1 gene predicts supra/infra therapeutic anticoagulation with warfarin therapy in Total Joint Arthroplasty patients. HSS Alumini Conference Meeting. Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY.
- Interesting case presentation – Combined Conference of Arthroplasty and Limb Lengthening. Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY.
- Interesting case presentation – Combined Conference of Trauma and Limb Lengthening. Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY.
- Interesting case presentation – Combined Conference of Foot and Ankle and Limb Lengthening. Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY.
- Total knee arthroplasty and total hip arthroplasty – preoperative planning
- Post operative protocol – total knee and total hip arthroplasty
- Arthroscopic surgery – basics of the arthroscopy of the shoulder and knee
- Arthroscopic repair – anterior shoulder instability and rotator cuff tear
- Knee ligament injuries and their management
- Recurrent dislocation shoulder
- Lipoma and liposarcoma
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- CT scan and MRI in orthopedics
- Nonhodgkins lymphoma
- Proximal focal femoral deficiency
- Fracture surgical neck humerus treated by shoulder spica